This visa is for invited workers and New Zealand citizens with skills we need, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.
Eligibility varies based on the relating stream.
- You don’t need a sponsor or nominator
- You must be invited to apply
- You must be under 45 to be invited
For the New Zealand Stream:
- You must hold a New Zealand Special Category (subclass 444) visa
- You must have lived in Australia for at least the last 5 years
- You must have started living here on or before 19 February 2016
WHAT YOU CAN DO
This visa allows you to:
- stay in Australia for the period that aligns with the activities that you have been approved to undertake on this visa.
- do work or activity specified in your application
- enter and leave Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid.
- If eligible, become an Australian Citizen
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
|Points Tested Stream||This visa lets invited workers with skills we need live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.||This is a permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.||The visa costs AUD4,045 for the main applicant.|
|NewZealand Stream||This visa lets eligible New Zealand citizens who have demonstrated commitment and contribution to Australia, live and work in Australia permanently.||This is a permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.||From AUD4,045, for the main applicant. The visa application charge is paid in two instalments.|